We did a post awhile back on plates we think make your Pomegranate textiles look fantastic. It was so much fun we wanted to do another round for three more of our prints.
- Persimmon Loop de Loo from Macy’s: These modern plates makes for a great pop of color on the blue pattern.
- Sunscene Melamine from Antrhopologie: I love each scene on these beachy plates, reflecting the vibes of the vines pattern.
- Oceanica Melamine from Bergdorf Goodman: This one is a little different, with it’s hint of an asian influence I love it with the leaves on the print.
- Campestre from Etsy: A fun little set, almost makes the table feel Scandinavian. This pattern is so versatile on how you want your table to feel.
- British Colonial by Lenox: Everyone loves a pineapple pattern, I love this simple plate to offset the realistic pineapple with our vibrant stylized ones.
- Banana Palm from Pottery Barn: Palm leaves are so in right now, and what better way to show off these plates with some tropical pineapples?
- Clara Aqua by Lenox: The pineapple pattern looks amazing with turquoise, and I love how the geometric shapes play off each other.
- Applewood Plate from Etsy: Making for a more earthy table, these wood plates always get compliments from guests.
- Narrative Plate from Anthropologie: Anthropologie always has fun dinnerware, these safari patterns are no different and make for a perfect casual or high end night.
- Bamboo Plate from Juliska: We use these plates with most our patterns, they are versatile and the simplicity goes with almost anything, but especially our pineapple pattern!
- Marketplace by Lenox: Tulip Trot is another pattern of ours that makes turquoise look amazing. These watercolor ombre are no exception.
- Quitidien from Nordstrom: A simple white plate can go a long way, especially with a busy pattern as your base. I love that these look hand formed.
- Creative Co-Op Plates from Nordstrom: These handpainted plates provide for a really cozy feel, I like to use them for picnics.
- Freshness from Wayfair: Simple lines against the Tulip Trot draws the eye across the table, the gray in these brings out the pinks incredibly.
- Spode Blue from Macy’s: A true classic, these are great for a luncheon or a tea table.
The post Fun Dinner Plates for your Pomegranate Textiles II appeared first on Pomegranate Journal.